Sunix's USB4212V is a high-speed 480 Mbps USB 2.0 PCI card supporting the new USB 2.0 peripherals and all the existing USB 1.1 devices. The card adds 4 external plus 1 internal USB 2.0 high-speed ports to desktop system. With 40 times faster throughput than USB 1.1 ports and supports data rates up to 480 Mbps. The card is an ideal choice for external storage devices, MP3 players, external writer, digital cameras, webcam, networking and video devices, and all other USB devices.
|Type||PCI USB2.0 Card|
|Port||4 Exteranl + 1 Internal USB2.0 Ports|
|Speed||1.5/ 12/ 480Mbps|
|OS Support||Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP/ 2003 / XP-64bit / Vista/ 7, Linux|
- EHCI based 480 Mbps USB 2.0 compliant
- OHCI based 12 Mbps USB 1.1 compliant
- USB ports auto speed selectable
- Each port supplies 500mA power
- Supports both USB 2.0 & 1.1 devices
- Easy plug & play installation and device connection
- 3.3V & 5V connetor keys
- CE / FCC Certification
- Supports Windows and Linux O.S.