SuperSpeed USB3.0 interface is the next revolution in I/O interconnect standards that will deliver the bandwidth and features required by PCs, consumer electronics and communications devices. With 10 times faster throughput than USB 2.0 standard, USB3.0 Graphic adapter enhances better VGA performance effect and reduce CPU loading substantially.
SUNIX VGA2788 Super-Speed USB3.0 Graphics Adapter provides a unique solution to add extra displays to a computer without using traditional graphics card. Users can instantly mirror or extend a desktop onto another display via standard HDMI, such as LCD, CRT, projector and plasma displays. Besides, user can experience 1080P resolution and stereo audio output abilities over HDMI connectivity for home entertainment application. With USB interface plugn- play and bus power feature, this product brings multi-monitor applications into the mainstream.
|Product Description||USB3.0 to HDMI Graphics Adapter|
|Video Interface||HDMI Ver1.2|
|Bus Interface||USB3.0 (Back compatible with USB2.0)|
|Connector||HDMI type A receptacle connectorHost upstream link: USB3.0 Micro B Type Female Connector|
|Memory||16 MB x 16 DDR Synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)|
|Power Consumption||+ 5VDC / 400mA over USB bus power|
|Support Mode||Extend mode, Mirror mode, Multi Screen mode, Screen Rotation mode|
|Resolutions||640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2048x1152|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC Part 15 Class B, CE (EN55022, EN61000, EN55024) , VCCI, C-Tick, BDMI, RoHS|
|O.S. Support||Windows XP/Vista/7 (X86/X64)|
Operation temp. 10 °C ～ 40 °C (50-104°F)
Relative humidity: < 85% non-condensing
Storage temp. -10 °C ～ 85 °C (14~176°F)
|Dimension||56 (W) x 87(L) x 22(H) mm|
|USB Cable||USB3.0 A -Type Male to USB3.0 Micro B-Type Male|
- Note: SUNIX recommends USB3.0 Graphics Adapter working over SuperSpeed USB3.0 connectivity to get best performance. But it’s also backward compatible with HighSpeed USB2.0 environment.
- Add-on monitor, LCD or projector through USB3.0 Super-Speed connectivity.
- Supports widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9 Full HD 1080P video streaming.
- High performance USB Graphics Engine supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 @ 32bit.
- Compliant with HDMI Ver 1.2 and backward and compatible to DVI Ver. 1.0 Specification
- Low power consumption via USB Bus power supply (without Heat Sink).
- Supports desktop display mirror, extend mode, multi screen mode and screen rotation mode
- Up to six USB3.0 graphic adapters to work simultaneously.
- Automatic recognition of monitor type, resolution, and features.
- Hot-swapping / Plug-n-Play of monitors without reconfiguration.
- Movement of windows on the desktop is smooth, with no trail or shuddering.
- Compatible with Windows power management hibernate and suspend modes.
- Specialized for office using, home entertainment, and video playing.
- Supports Microsoft Windows operation system.
- Certified by CE, FCC, and RoHS approval.